Friday, September 30, 2016

Fast Five Daily Rituals/Routines

Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.


Sept. 30 - 5 Top Rituals/Routines You Do Daily:

*Drink chocolate milk for breakfast
*Make sure my eyebrows are filled in, even if I have no other make-up on
*Change into sweats when I get home from work... immediately
*Plan for dinner whether we are staying in or going out
*Catch up on my shows from the night before



HELLO OCTOBER!!!
Tomorrow if the first day of my favorite month and I couldn't be more excited!!

1 comment:

  1. Using chapstick daily should be on there, too! :)
    Can't wait to hang out in a few days!!!

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!