Monday, September 19, 2016

EYM - You're Stuck In An Elevator

Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.



Sept. 19-23: You're stuck in an elevator with 1 friend, 2 celebrities, 3 items, and NO way out, however, help is on the way. List those 6 items/people to pass the time with.

1 Friend: Jackie
2 Celebrities: Leonardo DiCaprio & Angelina Jolie
3 Items: Cell (to read/play games), Bottled Water, Trail mix (I get snacky)

And if someone decides to get handsy, I'll knock'em upside the head.




Next week: You have to listen to ONE song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Knock them upside the head with your water bottle? Goodness, just give me my kindle and I'd be happy...for days. And days. And days. =)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!