Monday, September 12, 2016

EYM - To Lose, Or Not To Lose, A Sense

Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.
 
 
 
Sept. 12-16: IF you had to lose one of your senses, which one would it be and why?

 
I would have to say Taste?

I was going to go with Hearing but then I would miss out on hearing my children's voices, or hear someone sneaking up on me.

So I'm going with Taste. I'm hoping with the loss of my taste buds, I would grow to hate food and maybe even lose a couple of lbs. Haha

 

Next week: You're stuck in an elevator with 1 friend, 2 celebrities, 3 items, and NO way out, however, help is on the way. List those 6 items/people to pass the time with.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!