Monday, July 25, 2016

I'd Be Late To My Own Funeral

Express Yourself is a weekly meme. It's goal is to help our fellow bloggers get to know one another better, to help motivate one another, laugh (or cry) together, in other words – stalk.




July 25-29: What fashion trend do you would make a comeback?

Grunge!
I'm a total 90's girl. I loved JNCO jeans, tights with shorts, and big flannel shirts. By far the most comfortable style ever!!




And since I'm a total loser and haven't been able to post my FFF's, I'm gonna post them now... on a Monday, the polar opposite of Friday.


Fast Five Friday is a weekly blog hop created by, us, Cover Girls. Revolving around lists of five, its purpose is to connect with writers, readers, viewers, and bloggers.

July 15: 5 Things you wish you knew then that you know now

*High School drama is really NOT that important
*Reading is pretty awesome after all
*Finish college cause lots of people need therapy
*Spend as much time with my brother as possible
*Be an observer, people are shifty

July 22: 5 Things you wish you knew how to do

~Self-diagnose (I’m pretty good at nailing ailments but want to be better)
~Auto repair (I know enough to be dangerous)
~Espionage
~Tattoo Artistry
~Sow/Quilt





No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!