Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A to Z: R

For my 2015 AtoZ Challenge I'm featuring...
 
4-1-1
 

*4 random words/descriptions/tools about myself,
*1 blog I adore so much I would like everyone else to follow (it's only 26 new amazing blogs to add to your list if you haven't already),
*1, 2015 novel.
*Which all start with the letter of the day or as close as I could get.

 
Simple, fast posts so you can read, comment, and move on to the next A to Z blogger. Enjoy!
 
R
 
Randomness about Myself 

Reading
Researcher
Rational
Rebel


Blogs/Bloggers 
 
2015 Book
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you're a rebel. So am I. (Always have been.) Rebels don't care what other people think.

    Precious Monsters

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a rational rebel who does research through reading! :)
    This series sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have to be rational to be a rebel, because to conform to the status quo is irrational.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Maggie's books! I want to read Raven King and I don't want to read it because when I do, it will all be over. :(


    Scribbles From Jenn - Visiting from the A to Z Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. The featured book sounds intriguing. :)

    Oh, how sad. I am so sorry to hear that. I, too, have faced "orphaning". Sad to say, but this happens MORE often than we authors care to think. Readers have NO clue this happens. All they know is that they see a book. They read a book. End of story. ;) Good luck with your new publisher!

    Elizabeth Mueller
    AtoZ 2015
    My Little Pony

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't read any Maggie Stiefvater books. I need to get on that. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!