Monday, September 15, 2014

Express Yourself: Weeks 2 and 3

Sept. 8-12: Do you have any special writing/reading places?

I love to write and read outdoors. I love the sounds and smells while going on my little adventures outside (unless it's raining or snowing, then I like to sit by the windows). Then later, when I’m outside or at the lake, I will encounter those sounds and smells again; this will bring me back to the moments while traveling through writing or reading.

Sept. 15-19: What do you like to collect?

I love several things enough to collect them:
Butterflies (not live ones)
Frogs (again, not live ones)
Socks
My favorite books
Music
Pictures
Knowledge (I know… corny)

2 comments:

  1. I never considered pictures a collection but I guess in a way it is. I guess I am addicted to it too as I have thousands of pictures. Digital photography just makes it to easy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn. My comment didn't post.

    I collected Country Cousins when I was younger. Cute little siblings, kinda like farm kids. They collected dust, then were in a box for years. Then I sold them on Ebay.

    I'm not a huge collector of specific things. Well dust, but that's about it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!