Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Top Ten 2014 Books I've Read


Top 10 Tuesday is a post hosted by The Broke and the Bookish and this week's topic is...


June 10: Top Ten Books I've Read So Far This Year

1.  Unhinged by A.G. Howard

2.  Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis

3.  Daughter of Smoke & Bone AND Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor

4.  The Rule of Three by Eric Walters

5.  Etiquette & Espionage AND Curtsies & Conspiracies by Gail Carriger

6.  Pure by Julianna Baggott

7.  The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

8.  Cinder & Scarlet by Marissa Meyer

9.  Sunrise by Mike Mullin

10. Doll Bones by Holly Black

 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of any of these, but looking them up! Thanks for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!