Saturday, April 5, 2014

Top Ten TBR and Enders



This year I am posting two themes: 26 Top Ten's and 26 Novel's (mostly published from 2014)

My Top Ten for letter E:

Eventually - TBR

1.  Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
2.  Waistcoats & Weaponry, Manners & Mutiny by Gail Carriger
3.  Vitro by Jessica Khoury
4.  Penryn & the End of Days by Susan Ee
5.  As the World Dies series by Rhiannon Frater
6.  In the After by Demitria Lunetta
7.  The Outside by Laura Bickle
8.  The Darkest Mind by Alexandra Bracken
9.  Dark Inside & Rage Within by Jeyn Roberts
10. Paper Valentine by Brenna Yovanoff




Come back Monday for letter F!

3 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about reading Enders. I'm glad you give it a good recommendation. I'll have to read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I originally thought you were referring to Ender's List but it's an entirely different Sci Fi. Sounds creepy.
    Experts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still haven't finished reading Starters. But I hate Enders cover.

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!