Tuesday, April 16, 2013

N - No Grown-Ups, Never Knowing

Wow! I have managed to have 300 bloggers like me enough to follow me! I just want to thank every one of you for the support. It really means a lot! So THANK YOU!


***********************************************

Check out what book cover this little cut out comes from over at Cover Girls!

***********************************************




Blog Feature:
Nancy LaRonda Johnson @ Writer's Mark

My #warriorminion sistas!
The Warrior Muse - Co-host
Scribbler's Sojourn

See you all tomorrow!

15 comments:

  1. At the time of payments...grown ups are usually welcomed :)


    Regards
    Kriti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha love that poem, it's so true! And love the elder wand picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Creepy book cover! I want to read it just from that alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see why the Elder Wand wasn't a completely acceptable answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That poem is hilarious (and so true at my house) And the elder wand answer-LOVE it. I'll be avoiding that book if that back is that creepy. I need to sleep at night:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Nerds. Gotta love them. And that cover is creep-y! Looks interesting for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those snippits you have at the end almost as much as the poems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on 300, that's awesome! :)

    That should have been a perfectly acceptable answer, in my opinion...lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the followers! And yes, money helps a grown-up's cause :D

    I actually thought the exact same thing before I read their answer. Clearly, I'm not the only one who would have failed!

    Writing Through College

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny poem. Creepy Cover. Ha, ha, really that's what that image has someone writing for math. Oh no.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on your 300. There not all Spartans are they?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the elder wand reference!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is awesome love shel silverstein!
    here's my N post:
    http://smhasty.blogspot.com/2013/04/26-books-that-changed-my-life-14-serpico.html

    ReplyDelete

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!