Thursday, January 12, 2012

2012 Tag Time

Tag! Crap I hated tag growning up. But, yet, I always wanted to play. There wasn’t Nintendo, Gameboys, DSi’s, Playstations, PSP’s, Cell phones, iPods, iPads, Nooks, Kindles, etc. We had to use our imagination, even though now, I myself have at least one of everything I listed, except for the iPad, but really? Do I need it? I think not.

Tag, jumping rope, swimming in the nearest pond, swinging, pretending to be stranded one an island in the middle of nowhere, while my brother risk is life to save me, by pulling me up with his hand. My island – a piece of the tin roof from our old barn after a storm.

So I wasn’t thrilled when my blog was tagged. As long as I’m not running from the boogieman, or play ghost-in-the-graveyard, this tag is right up my isle. And so, the fun begins. Ready, set, GO!

WHAT HAS BEEN THE HAPPIEST EVENT OF 2011?
In general, or what affected my life?
General – I finally “discovered” True Blood. Even watched the last 4 seasons in a weekend. AND the second season (part 1) of The Walking Dead lwft us with hearts on the floor.
Affected my life – My husband and I made it through 5 years of blissful marriage (Well as blissful as a marriage can be.) Also, I am officially a mother of a teenager. Yikes!

WHAT HAS BEEN THE SADDEST?
General – That I now have to wait an entire year to lay my eyes on Alcide! AND now I have to wait until part 2 of Walking Dead come to a TV near me in February.
My life – Lost a long-time friend over stupid words spoken.

ONE UNLIKELY THING YOU WENT AHEAD WITH AND DID?
Started writing 6 ms’s at once.

WHO LET YOU DOWN?

Said “friend” above.

WHAT MADE YOU LAUGH?
Everything from what my kids so, dumb shit things I do myself, family and friends, to TV, movie and books.

WHAT MADE YOU CRY?
Migraines, migraines, migraines!

TELL US ONE THING THAT MADE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF.
Getting one of my MS’s done!

TELL US ONE CHALLENGE YOU OVERCAME.
Letting my romantic wall down.

IS THERE ANYTHING YOU’D LIKE TO CHANGE IN YOUR LIFE IN 2012?
­I’m looking forward to lots of vampires, zombies, and fun in 2012.  Reading, movies, and my favorite shows. Good times with the kids and hubby. Long vacations and holidays. And the two week vaca out west!

Who am I going to tag? -- Anyone who reads this and likes tag more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I heart me some good comments... and pumpkin spice latte's too!